Re: Big Bad Plagiarism

Now I do remember saying something like this to Dan or someone but it
was in light hearted jest as an introductory remark, not meant to be a
complaint. If my attempt to be a litle amusing  was considered by some
to be a complaint, I sincerely apologize for this ambigous message.  I
have sympathy for those having trouble with viruses, not intolerance.

Thank you for pointing out that I made a small talk blunder. It was not
meant to be harmful to anyone.

About people getting tired of reading about plagiarism, the option to
delete is their 's to excercise. Any intolerance on the part of the
reader re plagiairism or any other subject should not be blamed on me.
Intolerance is a sin. I am against sin.<G>

Jim Hawes