Re: [ahspol] The Plagiarism Issue

  • To: (Recipient list suppressed)
  • Subject: Re: [ahspol] The Plagiarism Issue
  • From: WiN <raffi@sympatico.ca>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Feb 1999 18:33:15 -0500

At 01:40 AM 2/13/99 -0500, "Clyde Crockett" CCREDUX@aol.com wrote:
"Ben, why don't you simply say you are sorry and give credit where credit is due? We all make mistakes of judgement.
Sincerely, Clyde Crockett"
~~~~~~~~~~hey CC, BZ, JH & y'all, "How beit?"...I WILL!...make that first move towards a 'PEACEFUL ACCORD'; and we'll see, where it goes from here <<-- I started this PP'nonsense remember?
                      Way back when!-->May, 1997 <<->> like maybe, we had a big flock of wood-peckers buzzin'us here; cain't remember -- but instead of, pecker'n my wooden-shoes; which are too small to wear; for some reason; they went after my head.
                      Now this!..really made me-head-spin?..natch!...with all those Swiss-cheeze-like holes in it, from all that head'pecker'n; so I sat on de computer thereafter, simply learning how to do "touch-typing".  Caught some kinda "Sore-head Ailment" ah think it's called?...anyway..
                      Regarding, allegations/insinuations/accusations; what-have-you'all'ROBINS & ROBINETTES be callin it?...and/or whatever else one wishes to call my "touch-typing practice" coming from this computer -- T'was done originally, in jest (asking a simple question about "plagiarism").   There was no intention on my part, to start HOSTA World War III; and turn the AHS-apple-cart upside down, with slanderous-mis-feelings, name-calling; and-the-like, hitting all Robins in peaceful flight shortly thereafter.
                      Frankly, I'm sorry this plagiarism QUESTION, was typed in the first place, and I offered my frank apology to everyone for going too far at the time? Please allow me the priviledge,to blame it on "touch-typing practice" nothing more -- okidoky?...and as simple as that!
                      To those whom were offended & inconvenienced by my plagiarism question--> MY only hope is<-- everyone can & will accept my sincere apology right now?...and perhaps (as the other BILLY-('bub) sitting in Washington?...stated yesterday!) "LET'S GET IT ON?" that is, pertaining to the business at hand, of course? [growing hostas well into the Millenium]...maybe?...if'n the "y2k"-fiasco doesn't get us all first!<==sumpin like dat? <g>
                      Am sorry, I started this plagiarism issue...and by all means, I would like it to end right here & now, as of this posting "ENUFF?"..maybe is enough!...ah dunno?...but there is no point moving towards legal injunctions, censorships & American verses Canadian verses Dutch Senate-courts; and so on and so forth; when & if, "perjery & plagiary" (pp) is/was and has been committed for pleasure principals & purposes alone  (MERELY EVALUATIONS) -->> nothing more?
                     Personally, I'd like to bow out of this 'PP Issue'?... because I feel, it is getting too far far out-of-hand; and is, now moving towards, a very far far FAR-reaching & dangerous precedent setting outcome & possible manifestation for the future, for all concerned here.  I hope, some SHADOWS behind the monitor screens, know exactly what I'm hinting about (in the previous line) and these Shadows know, the answer to this question "What will it prove"? Meditate seriously, on this thought: "Maybe our PP-contest-like?...has gone far enough!" -- dunno exactly tho'? -- where "far-enough" BEGINS & ENDS.
                    Now, don't get me wrong, please!...If'n we are gonna have an all out & no-holds-barred dog-fight here, then my three Eskimo-canoes (the Raffi, Santa Maria & Pinta) are ready to go to help (referee status only)...thank you!
                     Having started this PLAGIARISM QUESTION...my thoughts right now are: "Sorry i did"!!!

NOTE TO BEN ZONNEVELD: I would love to see "peace in our time" (a Glen Williams Quotation) and offer you my hand-shake for a 'Peace Accord' all around <-- and with --> my offer of a sincere apology: for any inconveniences caused anyone, by my "P"-question originally?

If'n U (BZ?) still wanna fight it out with moi (me?)..OK then..let's have a go?  How about we meet on June 22, 1999, in some "mud-hole" at the AHS National Convention for a nice mud-wrestling DUAL?..all spectators welcome!...(at $1000.00 per person admission, of course!) and all proceeds shall go to a new "PEACE IN OUR TIME" [committee] i.e. You, Jimbo & ME! <joking, of course>

Better yet, everybody select their longest flower scape (whip?) put on your leather & chains and we'll all go striating via nice flogging contest on top of anyone U wanna do a number on? <simply joking again!---or am I?>

YOUR MOVE BEN'gy? [:-B))-to-B))]....and remaining...

hosta'sin-serially yours, by 'The Plagiarism Issue'
your hosta pal "NASH'ty"
/WiN..William NASH Guelph Ontario Canada zone4 <raffi@sympatico.ca>
ps...to all OUR H'luvs assembled HERE:
hope Y'all & urs have a joyful!..
                                         VDay tomorrow
and sunny too!..[-=>O<=-].. U HEAR?
and thanks for your patience...reading this...ta'ta

<<<--funkia luv-dove has left the cyber-space building-->>>