let it end

Dear Hosta Fans
I received the following message:
"Jim has been willing to let this matter end"
As I have not seen a single counterargument upon my defence, my
arguments clearly have convinced him. I like to remind him, however,
that I not started all this. It is up to JH to end it. It can only be
done if JH  openly express his apologies for all the hardship caused.
Ben J.M.Zonneveld
Clusius lab pobox 9505
2300 RA Leiden
The Netherlands