Re: H. 'Bud is Wiser'

chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:
Will you please tell me how to contact Mobjack?

Both Guardian Angel and Angel Eyes also came from Mobjack, however that
 does not mean that they are identical.&nbsp; I talked to Rick Thompson
 before he died and he told me that his plant, like mine came in a delivery
 from Mobjack.&nbsp; The reason that the three plants in question may not
 be the same is that the plants that Rick and I selected and named were
 not the plants we got from Mobjack, but were plants that evolved from those
 plants.&nbsp; I have several variants of center variegated Blue Angels,
 and chose the best of these to name.&nbsp; Rick told me that he did the
 same. Not all of the plants here that came from the original stock are
 the close to being identical, one even has a powder blue streak down the
 mid-vein in the center of the white area (sounds attractive but it isn't),
 so we cannot assume that the plants Rick and I ended up with are the
 My guess is that for all practical purposes, they are essentially the same,
 but there is the possibility that as his and my plants were evolving, they
 may not have done so in an identical manner or stopped at the same point.
I don't have any information on Nanticoke Angel, but would assume that
 the above holds true for it also.
Daniel Nelson wrote:<blockquote TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;Norm,We have a local nursery
that h >>