Re: New hostas for the new season

Dear Ronnie:

<<<Let's see...My 1999 hosta wish list varies in length depending upon
catalog I'm looking at at that time.  One for sure that I want and have not
been able to find - at least not last summer - is H. June...

For some reason I am thinking I REALLY want that hosta.  What do those of
that have 'er think of 'er ??  She worth chasing after??

Ronnie >>>

I think she's worth it. I really love June. Have had her 2 seasons, now.

My wish list is huge, but some of the highlights are:

Bette Davis Eyes
Black Hills
Blue Ice
Brenda's Beauty
Chantilly Lace
Crown Jewel
Full Moon (plus lots of other Moon hostas)
Garnet Prince
Mary Marie Ann
Niagara Falls
Raspberry Sorbet

and many, many others

Susan (who is glad to get away from politics !)

Susan Little DVM
Diplomate ABVP (Feline)
Bytown Cat Hospital
Ottawa, Canada