Growing Seedling Trials into Maturity

Jim Pabst...
                Hmmmm?...very interesting point there Jim. GOOD ONE!  Generally speaking, those growing striated seedlings: are trashing the all green leaf kids; and keeping, only the striated offspring.  Your example, shows good reason why some of us need to rethink our seedling growing procedures i.e. take all progeny of a given seedling-trial into full maturity, to realize the full value of the undertaking.
               My sincere thanks for the tip Jim; and hereafter, I shall look at a batch of given seed, which I feel is worth sowing <-- to be also good enough --> to take into full maturity.
               BTW Mr. Pabst, I'll probably forget who suggested this by tomorrow, so if you see me plagiarizing-UR comments; U'will cool me :-( huh   LOL
Edward G. Rafferty
aka "raffi" the cockapoo
--- "William Nash"  -- ps...Has the pedigree of Spilt Milk ever been determined?