Yellow beauty and Bringham blue

Thanks Marvin Lemke I was hoping you would have something.  I have Bringham Blue also and had crossed it off my list thinking I have never seen in anywhere and it looks like Bressingham Blue I figured someone must have made a blunder with the names.  I bought them in 93. My details on yellow beauty aare that it is a small hosta with lilac blossom I have made a notation mby it that it acts just like albo picta but it is smaller. If you have any infor on Bringham Blue I would really appreciate it. Yeah getting a little snow but say it will be 40 on friday so wont stay long. Thanks to any of you who have answered my messages I really appreciate it    bip@tdsnet.com