Bold and Brassy (K. Vaughn)

In the 1996 AHS Journal #27, vol. 1 on the back cover is a photo
of "Bold and Brasy".  Can anyone give me any information about this
plant? Is this another "Sum & Substance" plant? It almost looks like
the same plant to me. What is the leaf size at maturity? Total plant
size at maturity?  Has this plant been registered?

This plant was not listed in my  1998 hosta finder, anyone know
where I can purchase this plant?

If someone has another photo of their "Bold and Brassy" please send it
to me or if someone has a picture posted on a web-site, let me know the
web address.

Michael Laico
Crossville, TN