emergence, way too early

I turn to you experts once again for help and advice.

For the first time (for me), I have wintered over hosta in pots on
shelves in an unheated garage (Z5 - Columbus OH).  Of the 70+ pots, about
10+% are showing some sprouts, from just barely breaking through for
several of them up to H. 'Bubba' which up about 2.5" - 3".  I figure this
is about 4 - 6 weeks early.  Will this be one of those "chores" I will
have to endure as a lover of hosta (got to pay my dues to join the
cognoscenti) and just nurse them along - put them out in the driveway
during the day when it is above 50F and move them back in the garage at
night?  Are there alternatives, without throwing them away?  I have a
small fortune tied up in these 70+ pots and would like to save them so
that I can put them out in the beds in mid May.

Charles Tuttle
Columbus  OH