The Real Knockout

I perusing Ran's catalog just received, I was intrigued by his disclaimer
that the Hosta Knockout he is offering is not the registered cultivar, but
has the opposite varigation with its green center and cream edges.  I
bought this Knockout last year with the edge varigation.  I checked all my
catalogs and found only two that listed a mediovarigated form, Wade and
Gatton and Bob Scott.  I called Bob Scott and asked if his plants fit his
description of creamy yellow centers and blue-green margins. He said he
didn't think so, that he had only copied the description from somewhere and
thought his was just the cream margined form common to the trade.  Does the
yellow centered form exist and if so who has it?.

Lawrence Lacey

I sent the above to the AHSE Mailrobin, but got no response.  Anyone on
this list have any ideas?