Re: Garden Addictions ...

In a message dated 1/1/00 7:48:11 AM Central Standard Time, eoneill@ibm.net

 Yikes, Sandie! Looks like I shouldn't get too complacent. I bought the
 issue of Flower Gardens that had your yard spotlighted. I can see how you
 are able to squash so much in..Good job and a beautiful garden!

Sandy, I agree with Gerry...after seeing your garden in that magazine (which
took a search of 2 stores to find), I was not only impressed with how
wonderful so many plants can look in a small yard and your style, but also
encouraged that I won't have to stop trying to acquire all the plants on my
"wish list".  I even showed it to my NON-gardening husband and he politely
said it was "nice".

How are you able to fit so much in and not have it look like an overgrown
mess?  Are most of your plants mature?  Do you go out looking for specific
plants to fit some purpose or do you bring plants home and then look for a
"hole" (this is my most often used method).

Cindy Johnson
White Bear Lake, MN
zone 4a