Hosta Library CD

I really don't know all the particulars or how it is done or anything else
but I know it would be nice to have a color reference on my computer that is
fast working to see whenever I need to without accessing the internet.

Lets talk about the acquisition of a CD for everyone of the Hosta Library.
Lets at least have some imput about the pros and cons>

Beth ARnold