Re: Garden Addictions ...

In a message dated 1/2/00 8:10:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, eoneill@ibm.net

 Oh, yeah, Sandie..Forgot to mention the turtle stepping stones. I bought
 some of those this spring (the same ones!) and just love them.
 Unfortunately, they only had 10 of them >>

What is a turtle stepping stone?  I have a few dog/cat paw stepping stones
and my kids keep telling me how taaaacky that they are.  My husband just
rolls his eyes.  I am keeping them though, and I can't wait to see the
response when I start putting gazing balls all over the place, I am cutting
lose this year.