Re: Auction

Hi All:

I want on behalf of Bob, Carol, Lu and myself to thank you all for your
participation in our recent Library Auction. You have made it a tremendous
success, and we will be able to keep Bob busy for some time now.

This is just a reminder to all. The winning bidder( am sure you know who you
are as Lu posted list real quickly) is to send their check for their total
winning bids to me. Address below. Then I will notify both winner and donor
of the receipt of check , and I will give each the others Email address.
Then, it will be up to you to make plans for shipping time with each other.

If, for any reason plants are not shipped in a resonable amount of time, let
me know and I will refund your money. Also the library is not responsible for
the condition of the plants on arrival nor their longevity in your garden.
Take that up with the donor.

Again, thank you all for participating.

Barbara Jones
46 Bartlett Street