Re: This is funny

  Stupid people should have to wear signs that just say, "I'm Stupid."
  That way you wouldn't rely on them, would you? You wouldn't ask them
  It would be like, "Excuse me...oops, never mind.  I didn't see your sign."
  It's like before my wife and I moved. Our house was full of boxes and there
  was a U-Haul truck in our driveway. My neighbor comes over and says "Hey,
  moving?" "Nope. We just pack our stuff up once or twice a week to see how
  many boxes it takes. Here's your sign."
  A couple of months ago I went fishing with a buddy of mine, we pulled his
  boat into the dock, I lifted up this big 'ol stringer of bass and this
  on the dock goes, "Hey, y'all catch all them fish?" "Nope - Talked 'em into
  giving up. Here's your sign."
  I was watching one of those animal shows on the Discovery Channel.
  There was a guy inventing a shark bite suit. And there's only one way to
  "All right Jimmy, you got that shark suit on, it looks good... They want
  to jump into this pool of sharks, and you tell us if it hurts when they
  you." "Well, all right, but hold my sign. I don't wanna lose it"
  Last time I had a flat tire, I pulled my truck into one of those
  side-of-the-road gas stations. The attendant walks out, looks at my truck,
  looks at me, and I SWEAR he said, "Tire go flat?"  I couldn't resist. I
  "Nope. I was driving around and those other three just swelled right up on
  me. Here's your sign."
  We were trying to sell our car about a year ago. A guy came over to the
  and drove the car around for about 45 minutes. We get back to the house, he
  gets out of the car, reaches down and grabs the exhaust pipe, then goes,
  "Darn that's hot!" See? If he'd been wearing his sign, I could have stopped
  I learned to drive an 18 wheeler in my days of adventure. Wouldn't ya know
  misjudged the height of a bridge. The truck got stuck and I couldn't get it
  out no matter how I tried. I radioed in for help and eventually a local cop
  shows up to take the report. He went through his basic questioning..ok..no
  problem. I thought sure he was clear of needing a sign...until he asked
  "So..is your truck stuck?" I couldn't help myself! I looked at him looked
  back at the rig and then back to him and said "no I'm delivering' a
  bridge...here's your sign."