library/chat/cd

Hi everyone
	I think the server people took to hiding out for awhile until they get
it fixed. There are a few mgs left on the old server so I am loading as
much of the library there as I can. It is still about 90% complete the
way it is.
http://209.235.102.9/~hos5679/
	I talked to the chat people today and they said that is right, I or
maybe someone has to leave the software running on a computer all the
time. I did it through their website and they didn't get too verbose
with their answer. Anyway I think one has to buy a better version of
their program to get something that will work better. If anyone has a
favorite IRC program I will download it and include it on the cd, that
way everyone would have the same version and maybe we could all learn it
together.
	We have 83 people who want the cd so far.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308