Re: chat room

I have been registered at Yahoo for a few years. Going to the club and joining
was no problem. I would think to try this.

1)go to Yahoo--directly and get registered, check your mail and see if there is
any follow up documents you need to return (this is to assure Yahoo that your
e-mail is correct)

2)when you are sure that you are registered, then try link to club

Ray