shade plants

Hi everyone
	In order to try to please everyone I have started a new website on
gardensights.com for shade plants and gardens. Some wanted them all
combined, some wanted just shade plants added to the library, some
wanted something else. I also started a new list, shadepix. Hopefully
someday we can combine all these but this will have to do for now.
	Anyway the shadepix one was started so people wouldn't start world war
three by sending shade plants through the hostapix list. If you use this
remember that you should send them through one or the other. I know I
wouldn't be crazy about getting the same photo through both lists at the
same time.
http://www.onelist.com/community/shadepix
	I just made the homepage for the Shade Garden website for now. This is
just temporary, something to say it is there.
http://www.gardensights.com/shade/index.html
	Probably no one will be very happy about the situation as is but this
was the best I could think about for now.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308