library

Bob,

Both of our sites went back up last night. We called yesterday and they
said
that they thought everyone would be back up last night, so I'm
disappointed
that the library isn't.  They said that anyone who did not go back up
should
call, but that assumes that you can get through.  My experience with
these
people has been very good up until they tried to upgrade, so I'm going
to stay
with them.  Our sites are a bit more complicated because of the shopping
cart
programs and we needed a lot of help transfering.  They were very
helpful and easy to reach before this problem.  I think this one was so
big
they were overwhelmed.

By the way, it may be coincidence, but our sites seem to come up a lot
faster
now.

One nice thing, you have enough money now to go with anyone you like,
and
these people have a money back guarantee.

Chick