Re: Metro Mix (Was:Re: Pro-mix (Was: Re: baking dirt))

In a message dated 01/04/2000 9:09:10 AM Central Standard Time,
jmahosta@WinterberryFarms.com writes:

<< I did not mention the Metro-Mixes, but they are also ground to fine for
 aeration.      Jim Anderson >>

Jim, I am in my second year of growing seedlings, so I don't have a lot of
knowledge about the best mixes to use.  You mentioned Metro-Mixes.  There are
several.  I am using Metro-Mix 360 Growing Medium this year .  If I start
more seed, would you add something to this mix for better aeration?  When I
start up-potting, should I add something to this mix?
Ray Rodgers, Bartonville, IL, CIHS, Zone 5