Re: chat room

At 08:17 AM 1/2/00 -0800, you wrote:

>> >Hi Gerry
>> >       I think it is a network sort of setup, someone has to have the
>> >on their computer running all the time connected to the internet. I left
>> >mine running 19 hours yesterday. This is no big deal but the isp will
>> >soon pitch a fit.
>> >--
>> >Bye
>> >Bob
You're probably sorry you ever started this chat room thing! I have been
unable to get in through YaHoo!, probably because I don't know the "club"

But I was able to get in and chat with the program you were running before.
You said "someone" had to have the program running. If 24 of us had the
software, and each signed up for an hour of the day to fire it up, would it
then be available for use by everyone else? It takes me a good hour a day
to read and answer my email..If I were running the program, could I
continue my email work while others were in the chat room?