Re: hosta library

I don't think you would have any trouble getting your money back.  I think they
have a no questions asked guarantee.

Our sites are working fine, but CI's own support site and their controls site
are still down, so the library is obviously still not the only problem they
have.  Are you still unable to ftp to the server?  The only reason I'm curious
is that the message I get when I try to bring up the library is different from
the one's we got when our sites were down.  In trying to bring up the library,
we get a message that the site was contacted but that the document contains no
data, leaving me to wonder if your site might be back up, but maybe they lost
your files.  If so, it would seem that you could get into the files with ftp and
see what is or isn't there and maybe upload again. When we were down, and still
when we are trying to bring up the control panel, the message is different, that
there was no response from the server.  When they tried to explain what went
wrong, they said that no data was lost, but with all the trouble they've had,
I'm not convinced they know what happened.