Re: hosta library

TOWNSHIP wrote:

> Is the old library still there?
> I'm confused...LOL...don't know which one I have bookmarked, or does the old
> take you to the new?

Hi Diane and Barbara
	I think you must be at the old library. I can't bring the new one up
with www.hostalibrary.org
	I finally got through to them and they gave me some mumbo jumbo about
what is wrong, they said my isp needed to update their domain name
server but that wouldn't account for everyone else not being able to get
there either. At least I have an email I can hit reply to and know it is
going to the service department. I have sent 4 now since 4am.
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308