Soil Conditioners/Clay Cutter

Jan:

   I'm not sure where to tell you to look for "Clay Cutter" ... in this area,
it is sold only by the smaller, independent nurseries.  I have never seen it
at any of the large chains...sorry!  I would just check around early in the
spring, there may be other, similar products on the market in your area.  The
next time I see a bag, I'll get the name and address of the company that
manufactures Clay Cutter.  if you can't find it or something else suitable,
perhaps you can contact them directly.

   Thanks so much for your kind comments on my garden article...the plants
are definitely jammed in everywhere, but they seem happy enough ... and I
know I am!!!

Sandie Markland
Lorton, Virginia