Re: NEW STUFF

In a message dated 1/8/00 10:19:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
chick@bridgewoodgardens.com writes:

<<
 There was also an awesome display of Bobcats that my wife won't let me
 have.

Chick, I can see how you would be able to use a Bobcat.  Do you think that
men go through a mid-life crisis where they need to collect machines?  We
have quite a car collection, and I can't understand why, yes a Bobcat sounds
better to me!

Narda