Re: Canadian Test

Giboshiman@aol.com writes:

<< My ratings are
 based upon death defying efforts to survive due to unbelievable "skills" (or
 lack thereof) exhibited by the other drivers and not mind-numbing traffic
 jams (or as we say here in the DC metropolitan area. Rush-hour parking lots.

With that Kevin we have to put this matter to rest, you are certainly an
authority!  N.