Re: Canadian Test

In a message dated 01/09/2000 3:51:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
trueblue@micron.net writes:

<< The oddest thing is - in Boston, if you are walking, and cross the
 street as a jaywalker everyone is so polite all traffic stops so you can
 jaywalk freely!!!  >>

That's because we have laws against running people down. We really aren't
that polite as drivers. It's usually "Me first".