Re: library

Thanks Richard.
	Yours has 200 per month for $35, Paul's is I think 300mgs for about 25
per month. Either of these are a little more than IC Host but we need
something that works. I would really like to leave it where it is at if
the darn thing would work. Once we start getting much larger it is hard
to move a website of the size it is. It would have been nice to have
600mgs for 20 oper month.
Thanka again