New Library----- http://216.71.203.23/

Hi everyone
	I am happy to announce we have a new library. I have been uploading
since 1pm and should be done about 11pm. It won't be on the books as the
hostalibrary.org for a couple of days yet so you will need to use this
address in the meantime. I have a few kinks to iron out with it and
reload the screensavers but it is mostly done except A and B which will
be soon. If you find any links broken after tonight or tomorrow morning
let me know. Yippee Skippee.
http://216.71.203.23/
--
Bye
Bob

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308