Re: AHS and the Hosta library

In a message dated 01/12/2000 6:21:02 PM Eastern Standard Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<<
 Mind you that is the exact copy of the article...I thought AHS didn't have
 anything to do with the Hosta library. From the sounds of that article ..it
 sounds as they do have a connection. Maybe somebody should talk to the
Middle
 Tennessee Hosta Society Sport editor.
 Just a thought...

Paula,
I will gladly do that!  The gentleman who is the editor of the Middle
Tennessee newsletter is not a member of any Email robin so he would have
gotten his information second hand.  I will send out a note to him this
minute.

Dan,     I'm on it!  Don't worry!

The Hosta Library has no official affiliation with the AHS.  We have gotten
permission to post some information from the AHS Hosta Journal at the
Library, like the Glossary of terms, etc. but the site is independent of the
AHS organization.

Carol in CT z6/5