Re: daylily screen savers

Ray W wrote:
> Bob,
> forgive me for being Windows illiterate. What is this about screen
> savers? I just go into my control panel to appearance and select a
> jpeg--bam new desktop screen. Are these screen savers something special
> and creative? Or do you have to process a picture in some fashion to use
> it as a desktop pix.
> That diehard Mac user,

Hi Ray
	These are small programs that keep switching photos on your screen to
keep it from burning up if the monitor sits there running with the same
photo in place. Supposedly this will eventually ruin your monitor. I
don't know what mac does for this. Everyone can put a new photo on their
desktop by just right clicking on the photo and going down to set as

                Bob Axmear 208 2nd St Ne  Waukon,Ia 52172-1308