Re: critters on my seedlings

In a message dated 01/16/2000 11:50:56 AM Eastern Standard Time,
HIEESML@aol.com writes:

<< I have discovered critters on some of my seedlings. >>

Get a home and garden ready mixed spray can, preferably one with Orthene or
pyrethrum in it>Put the flat in a plastic bag. Give a few squirts into the
plastic bag. Then tie securely,and leave out of sun for several hours. May
have to repeat in a week.The fumes should make quick work of the aphids.

Barbara Jones