Re: critters on my seedlings

    My critters are light green, & very small. I had to go buy a good
magnifying glass (wish I got a microscope) to try & ID them. They are pear
shaped, have long antenna, and although they are on the underside of leaves,
seem to congregate mostly on the stems. They do not fly, do not appear to
have wings, and do not move when disturbed so a specimen is easily removed
for examination. My guess was aphids. Looked at PICS of shore flies & fungus
gnats but they didn't seem to match. I found a pic of an aphid and thought I
might have my bug.