Gardeners Supply Web Page

Here is a link to Gardeners Supply in Vermont. They send a catalog often.
They also have a web page.  <A HREF="http://www.gardeners.com/search.asp">Gard
ener's Supply Company, Burlington, VT</A>
If the link doesn't work for you the address is WWW.gardeners.com
Under search type in Pantry Pest and it will take you to the thingies that
Narda spoke of to get those AWFUL moths/worms.  I was infested with them as
well because I brought in some sunflower seeds for filling bird feeders.
What a disaster!

Another trick I heard on Home Matters is an easy substitute for the yellow
sticky tapes...Buy some bright yellow styrofoam plates and smear it with
petroleum jelly. Poke a hole in the top edge of the plate and suspend it with
string or fishing line.  Cheap and effective.The flies are attracted to the
yellow color and the Vaseline 'get's 'em'.

And that's my tip of the day!   =:->
Carol in CT z6/5