Re: cd/Mary

All those that were worried about Mary,
LakesideRM:  Hi, I am fine just have so much to do that I have not had time
to even read the mail much less take part
 EntICE11:   ok if you like i will send a message to everybody
 EntICE11:   just to let them know yu are ok
  I hope to get caught up soon but then the outside work begins so it may be
fall before I have much time and then I have several talks to do  at
different places
 LakesideRM:     I am working on a schedule for a cut leaf show. three
articles, and a program for a hosta college, and getting ready for two groups
of company plus all of the 4000 seedlings that need attention
 EntICE11:   lol i will send that notice...just take care of yourself...

It looks like Mary is so busy it is suprising she has time to sleep. You
think you are busy with kids. So when you get older if you think life slows
down..think again.
But it does keep you young.