report

East Tennessee has just been informed that we are in the worse drought in
over 100 years.  We are still 18 inches short on rainfall.  I can't say about
the 100 years but do know that it is bad.  Unless things change soon there
may be a real problem of growing anything here.  Can only hope the well
holds.  All of those hostas need gallons and gallons of water daily.
Mary
<A HREF="http://www.gardensights.com/lakeside/photos/index.html">Lakeside
Acres Hostas, Mary Chastain</A>