Re: favorite combinations

My one contribution in this instance is to be sure to include some
companions.  Epimediums are good but I especially like the Hakone grass that
was discussed earlier.  The leaf form plus coloration is a good companion
with many different hostas.  Ex:  Gold Std looks good because it is same
coloration but in a different leaf form but it looks great with blues,
greens and golds.  Just an excellent all around grass.  I never tire of
seeing it in the garden and always looks good.  It does keep its color
better in shade than sun.  Beth