Re: Avent Catalogue

Don't forget to visit the site if you are looking for something that isn't
in the catalog(especially if it was listed in there before).  I was looking
for a Carex and it wasn't listed in this year's catalog.  I went to the site
and found it.  I think he listed the plants that are limited in number on
the site(read this somewhere in the catalog).  After I found the Carex, I
checked the website list against the catalog and there are lots more on the
web.  I felt all needed to know in case there weren't enough to buy from the
Judy in VA