Re: 2000 convention in Mn

In a message dated 1/23/00 11:22:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
EntICE11@aol.com writes:

<<  With the Mall of America here. >>

Paula, you just gave the excuse that I need to make this a family outing,
with every word that comes out of my thirteen year olds mouth being "Mom can
we go to the mall?" then the biggest in the country ought to be good enough.
If they have Abercrombie and Limited Too then I am all set.  Narda