Re: critters on my seedlings

In a message dated 01/17/2000 8:23:16 AM Eastern Standard Time,
NardaA@aol.com writes:

<< I have a question about the insect controls that are sold at
 hardware stores which look like a slotted cardboad holder which has a strip
 of yellow waxy material inside.  The little holder is about nine inches long
 and maybe one inch thick. >>

I have not seen these. Will look next time I am in a hardware store (which is
often).

Barbara