Re: bap'em Dan-o

Yes, I am going to look also.  I did look at my newest measuring cup and it
has ML measurements.  Only two cup though.  That might be enough because Bob
told me not to mix to much at one time as it does not take that much.  I
think the measure for the smaller amounts would be extremely helpful.  Bob
suggested just a spritzer bottle would do the trick.  Maybe if you were
spraying lots of plants a larger sprayer might be OK.  I am not planning any
large projects at this time and of course want to treat softly to begin