Re: Captain Kirk

WAHHHH  I got to have one!!!!!  where's spock and mccoy and all the others?
Where can I get one....
Narda if you get it let's split it.....

BOB what are you trying to do to me?  Wipe out my house money???????

>Yelp, Bob, you are right about being interested.  I would buy that one even
>if it weren't named Capt. Kirk.  N.

I guess that's what I get for saying Bob's President... He throw's plants at
me that I need to have!