Re: Captain Kirk

Ron - when you have the DA.. it Jim plant I'll buy that one too... Gee I bet
all those hosta growers never thought by naming the hosta by trekkie names
they'd get more sales ;)

Kate

ps I've waded and waded through catalogs and online catalogs and finally
found Captain Kirk... The order may go in this weekend (I can't believe I'm
going to do this) if I can talk my hubby out of the money.

>For the Trekkies,
>    You may have to turn up your volume a bit for this. Another name for
>Capt. Kirk.
>Ron

Chekov,