Re: Driver I.D.

And, red or green Chevy or Ford pickup with one headlight out (only a few
days from retiring to blocks), snake stick next to guns on rack, bumper
stickers saying "Dollywood" and "I speed up for small animals" and  "Jesus
Saves" and "At least it's not Alabama" and "Don't blame me, I voted for
Wallace"  all over the back window (if still present, otherwise on bumper).
EAST TENNESSEE

(A paradise I discovered 33 years ago and will never leave)

Gerry