Re: Capt. Kirk

H. Capt. Kirk registered by Kirk Brill.  I don't think he has an E-Mail???

Kirk Brill
Brill's Botanical Gardens
3833  E. 28th St.
Des Moines, IA., 50317
515 262-7728

His Brill's Blue Cup is also very nice, I think.
Regards,
Gayle Kamp
<A HREF="http://www.gem-enterprises.com/KampHostaGarden/">http://www.gem-enter
prises.com/KampHostaGarden/</A>