Re: Bob for Prez?

In a message dated 1/26/00 8:34:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
sunkat@netnitco.net writes:

<< Lu,  That's St Bob for Prez... We can had the front of the shirts say I
know
 Bob on the back says St Bob for Prez

 What do you think?
 Kate

 >Hey we can all order I know Bob shirts!  Kewl!
 >Yup, Bob for Pope...er Prez!
 >Lu (Atlanta, Zone 7B)

What is all this talk about Bob being prez?  He has eminent domain, thus he
is king!

How about pictures of Bob wearing a crown?  All hail the king!

Narda