Re: Bap 10

Hi Joe
Just to lay this to rest am I right in thinking grown hosta are treated at
And seedlings at 1000ppm?
And so 100ml of BAP10 at 3000ppm would give you  a little over 3 liters of
solution to use? (3mls gives 100ml solution??)
And finally (for now) what type of sprayer do you use for the small mix??
Tim over the pond