Re: Heartleaf

Everyone who sent info and Clyde who will kindly send me a pic... THANK YOU!
It's frustrating when you see something mentioned and then can't find it any
where
(It would be helpful  if my hubby would tell me where he hid my GENUS HOSTA
book)

Yours,
Kate

Maybe if hubby doesn't find it soon I could use the cave woman approach...
If your sensitive don't scroll down or look at attachment!

cavewom1.gif