hosta photo screen saver

Hi everyone
	I was rooting around on my computer and ran across a couple of hundred
photos I took last summer in Mn. I don't know where the notebook is that
went with them, luckily they are mostly all marked. They had to be
either at the Arboreteum or Savorys, probably the arboreteum. Anyway I
made a screen saver of the first 35 photos or so.
                Hostasonline http://hostasonline.com/
                Hosta Library http://hostalibrary.org/