From: owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com
[mailto:owner-hosta-open@mallorn.com]On Behalf Of Preston Littleton
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 9:24 AM
To: hosta-open@mallorn.com
Subject: Re: Music and Web Sites

"Test how well your HTML matches the W3C standards. This free service will
scan all the pages in your site and report coding errors that can break your
page, browser compatability issues that affect how your page looks different
on different computers, and design tips that can improve your site."

Preston Littleton ( plittleton@ce.net )
Seaford DE
zone 7